To everyone who has commented on my profile about thanking me for faving their art and/or arts, I apologize for not responding sooner. Life is maze as we all know and I have been trying to solve mine. So, without any more hesitations I would like to say: thank you. Thank you for making awesome stuff for me to favorite and thank you for taking the time out to thank me for faving it. Thank you everyone. May your art never cease and your life prosper.
What's your current obsession? And what was your last obsession?
I'm actually trying to get out of my obsessions but I'd have to say my current one is Lupin the Third. My last obsession, prior to Lupin the Third, was EuroDisney's Phantom Manor.
You've been robbed! What action movie inspires you to take back what was stolen?
What movie do you wish you could enter?
Twilight, so I can slaughter everyone.
If you were bitten by a radioactive animal and gained super powers...what animal powers would you like? (Draw a pic if you want )
I'd love to draw a picture but I don't have a scanner in my possession.
I'd like to be bitten by a chameleon so I can have camouflage powers.
Which movie would you love to see a GOOD sequel/prequel on?
Prequel for Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas.
You find you are trapped in the Minotaur's maze. How do you escape?
Use the TARDIS.
How would you fuse two animals together?
By taking strands of their DNA and infusing them with science and technology but mostly science. Science!!!
What do you like in your coffee? (if you drink it) (Wow! Normal question! )
Bailey's Coffee Cream.
Have you ever been inside out before? O.o
Oh honey, I've been upside down, inside out, and round and round. (Kudos to who knows this song lyric)
You wake up, and find out you're Jack the Ripper. What now?
Have an epic duel with Sweeney Todd at midnight in the London Fog.
You're dying words are...?
I left the million dollars in. . . *dead*
1. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
2. What is love?
3. You wake up to find kittens all over your bed. What do you do?
4. If you could murder one person, who would it be?
5. What would be your ideal mode of transportation (this includes fictional things like The DeLorean from Back to the Future, the TARDIS from Doctor Who, etc.)?
6. What fictional land/planet/universe would you travel to?
7. You're in Hell (OH NO! D: ). Who's the first person you meet and what do you discuss?
8. Do you know what goes bump in the night (and what is it)?
9. What is your superhero or super villain name and why do you fight?
10. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?